What To Take To University
WHAT YOU NEED TO CHECK-IN
Here’s some easy steps to get you checked in:
- Identification – Don’t forget to pack some photo identification. You’ll need it at check in.
- Getting here– Plan ahead! Traffic will be busy on move in day and parking may be limited at your property so plan ahead, do your research and make sure you know where you’re going.
- Meet the team – Your property team will be on hand on move in day to answer any of your queries and to help you settle in, so don’t be shy.
- Your Welcome Pack – We’ve put together a welcome pack which you will receive when you arrive. Take the time to read it and familiarise yourself with the information, as it is there to help you settle in.
ITEMS FOR YOUR BEDROOM
- Bed Linen
- Bedside/Desk Lamp
- Coat Hangers
- Fused Four-Way Extension Lead (Remember a UK adaptor if needed)
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Basket
ITEMS FOR YOUR BATHROOM
- Bathroom Cleaner (Spray or Liquid)
- Toilet Rolls
- Air Freshener
- Personal Toiletries
ITEMS FOR YOUR KITCHEN
- Plates and Bowls
- Mugs and Drinking Glasses
- Laundry Detergent/Tablets
- Bin Bags
- Washing-Up Liquid and a Dishcloth
- First Aid Kit
- Family Photos
- Small Printer
UniKitOut have teamed up with Homes for Students to bring you a range of Starter Packs, which include all the necessary essentials you will need in your new student home. Starter Packs save you time and energy, that you would otherwise spend shopping, packing and transporting. For extra convenience we’ll deliver them straight to your door. Easy.
Use the code HFS10 for a 10% discount.